- Is PANADES compliant with the PBN manual?
- YES as long as it is in PANS-OPS, PANADES is compliant to it.
- Is PANADES compliant with the RNP-AR manual?
- YES, but we have received the CORRIGENDA relatively recently. Therefore, we have been working on them now.
- Is PANADES fully compliant with PANS-OPS for RNAV and satellite based procedures?
- “PBN type RNAV” is supported (GNSS, DME/DME sensor type).
SBAS and GBAS is also included.
We will update the software to fully comply with them.
- What are the file formats for DTM data import? (.ASCII?)
- JPGIS2.0 (Japanese GML format) and DTED1 (SRTM3) format are supported.
- Does PANADES contains an automatic reporting tool?
- PANADES exports the procedure data to the excel file.
- Does your software contains a basic charting module?
- Currently, charting module is under development.
- Does PANADES construct the Visual Surface Segment and conduct the obstacle assessment for Localizer and other navigation aides?
- PANADES has a function to draw Visual Segment Surface both for localizer (or look-alike guidance) and for normal straight in.
- Is it possible to import AIXM format data (5.1) ?
- YES, you can import AIXM 5.1 format data for AIP and obstacle data.
- Which is the recommended screen size or number of screens for an optimized use of the tool?
- 19 inch’s dual display is recommended. Please also look at
- What kind of support do you provide?
- We provide helpdesk support by telephone and email in English.